Friday, June 10, 2016

Friday--The Final Day!

With this being my first trip to Montreat, I didn't know what to expect.  Having spend a week with our youth, I have a new appreciation of them and a stronger interaction with them.  Also, Montreat allows the adult volunteers to join their small group sessions.  This setting put me in a group with 20-24 youth and a couple of adults, with none of us being from the same church.  While in this group I was moved by the stories they shared, some of hardships, some of faith struggles, and some of encouragement.  Our faith is ever changing and these youth are ready to jump into the fray as we all try to figure this whole thing out, which all I have to say to that is Thanks Be To God!
--Rudolph (Rudlo)




Running buddies!


Ice-cream social with youth from the Presbytery of South Alabama



No comments:

Post a Comment