Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Day 4: Tuesday!

Well today we started out extremely tired from staying up late the night before. So tired that waking up late and almost missing breakfast was a thing. Then we went to the energizers which had really made me tired and didn't exactly energize me. That's when keynote started which had made everyone in the room in their feels. Pretty much setting the feeling for the day in small group. Though the second time small group got together the mood lightened with a little more building of friendships. Me personally I've made at least ten friends already but several more acquantances. That's when I decided to venture under the dam and leave my mark even though it isn't something we were supposed to do which I later figured out when I was scott free. There was a beaver under the dam, which was amazing. Dinner was great where we invited one of the staff to join us. Then we had worship which I thoroughly enjoyed tonight. All together it was a great day with its lows and it's ups. Sorta like any other day though this one was much closer to God than I usually live during my daily routine back home. This whole week is an eye opener towards my own religion and opening up more of myself than I ever intended to be. End.

Alex Hamilton

The beaver under the dam!

Hammock fun on our porch!


Fun times in keynote and worship!


2 comments:

  1. How special to read and see pics! You are in our Love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How special to read and see pics! You are in our Love!

    ReplyDelete