Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Wonderful Wednesday!

Today was pretty intense if I do say so myself. We started out with some bomb energizers and we ended with a bomb sermon. Instead of going back to small group after lunch we had free time and so for the first 30 minutes of that I ate. For the next 30 minutes I ate some more and then after I was stuffed beyond compare, so I went to the swimming hole with former and soon to be members of the CWC (cold water club). The water had to be at least 50 and it was not "alright once you got used to it". After jumping in off of a rock the size of our Church van into maybe 4 feet of water a couple times grew more treacherous and I may or may have not jumped straight onto a rock at one point*. Then the newly inducted members of the CWC, Annie, Anna, and myself, headed back before we froze to death. That must have tired me out because after I showered then passed out and took a 3-4 hour nap, meaning I slept through dinner and the front porch concerts, but it's okay because they saved me some cheese fries. 

- (the girl screaming in the blue shirt) Haley 

No comments:

Post a Comment